United States Sentencing Commission
There simply is too much at this website to describe it all. The list below is only a portion of the data. Most importantly, it includes the 2015 USSC Guidelines Manual, updated November 1, 2014, as well as a wealth of research, statistics, training, tables, demographics, sentencing information, and more. Here is a quick summary.
- Press Releases (http://www.ussc.gov/news)
- 2014 USSC Guidelines Manual (effective November 1, 2014) (both in HTML and Adobe PDF) (http://www.ussc.gov/guidelines-manual/2014/2014-ussc-guidelines-manual)
- The Interactive Sourcebook of Federal Sentencing Statistics (http://isb.ussc.gov/Login)
- Research and Publications (http://www.ussc.gov/research-and-publications)
- Training (http://www.ussc.gov/training)
- Amendment Process (http://www.ussc.gov/amendment-process)
You must be logged in to post a comment.